Date: 10/21/17 5:54 pm
From: Thomas Stock <altomomatic...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] Off Topic - Long Tailed skippers
Long-tailed Skipper is a rare and irregular visitor in Maryland east of the fall line. Where are you located?

Tom Stock
Silver Spring MD

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 Joe Wolf <birdingwolf55...> wrote:
(If this is not appropriate - feel free to delete the post)

Yesterday, my wife found, and I re-found today, the first 2 long tailed skippers I've ever sen in MD, let alone in my yard. One is really chewed up, the other perfect. Not sure how common a visitor they really are, but thought I'd pass it along. I know a bunch of the birding community are avid butterfly observers, too.