Date: 10/21/17 3:40 pm
From: modise <modise...>
Subject: [cobirds] Townsend's Solitaire and possible Northern Goshawk - Jefferson County
We have a calling Townsend's Solitaire in our neighborhood about 1/2 mile
south of Clement Park and 1/2 mile east of Wadsworth. Also had a flyover
of a bird I thought was a Cooper's Hawk, but was really dark on the breast
and underside of wings, which made me think Northern Goshawk.

Bryan Arnold
Jefferson County
5,500'