Date: 10/21/17 1:32 pm
From: Carolyn Belknap <belknaps...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Le Conte's Sparrow - can't find on EBird - Help needed!
Thanks - I found it using the Android app.  I had been trying to find it using the browser on my computer.
On Saturday, October 21, 2017, 12:15:30 PM PDT, Troy Pittock <troypittock...> wrote:

If you're on app, type "leconte" in the search bar then you'll see and tap "tap to search entire database". That's how i found it on my phone today.
On Oct 21, 2017 11:22 AM, "Yahoo <maliadances...> [peninsula-birding]" <peninsula-birding-noreply...> wrote:

Hi Carolyn- as Alvaro said LeConte's is one word. Also you probably have to choose show rarities then search for the name. If you can't find it there you may need to choose add species. Hope this helps! Malia

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 21, 2017, at 10:44 AM, 'Alvaro Jaramillo' <chucao...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply@ yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It is LeConte’s without a space

Alvaro Jaramillo