Date: 10/20/17 7:10 pm
From: 'Jessica Morgan' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Baltimore Booby sightings? (the bird kind)
My friend and I paddleboarded from the Canton boat launch over to the ships at 3:30 today and the booby wasn't there. We paddled into the Inner Harbor area and passed back by the ships again around 5pm and still no sign of it. We passed a water taxi at the stop closest to the ships and I asked the pilot if he had seen the bird and he said that he hadn't seen it today. Hopefully it comes back. It was a perfect day to paddle so all was not lost but I really wanted my friend to see the booby.

Jessica Morgan
Baltimore Co.

Sent from my iPhone