Date: 10/18/17 11:34 am
From: Sandra Laursen <salaursen...>
Subject: [cobirds] RFI: cranes in the San Luis Valley

hi folks,
I'm heading to the Arkansas River valley and San Luis Valley this weekend
and would be glad of info on where sandhill cranes are hanging out. And
any other birdy spots! The recent messages have been Front Range-centric
and I'd love to hear from folks in Chaffee and Saguache counties
(especially) or Rio Grande and Alamosa counties.

thanks
Sandra Laursen
Boulder