Date: 10/12/17 11:15 am
From: <garrett...> <garrett...>
Subject: [COBOL] fence markers for sage-grouse
ECAS is helping the Prineville BLM place markers on fences in order to lessen the chances of a grouse collision.

We will do more fence marking this Sat Oct 14.

We will meet at the Wilco Farm Store parking lot at 2717 NE Hwy 20 at 0930 in east Bend.

We will return to the Wilco Store lot by 4 PM.

Please bring leather gloves, wear long sleeves, and long pants.

We will go rain or shine! No pets.

Bring lunch and beverage and a cloth shopping bag to carry markers.

Call or email Stu Garrett 541 389 6981 for questions.