Date: 10/12/17 6:50 am
From: Larry & Penny Alden <overlook...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Vesper sparrow, warblers, vireos
A very birdy morning with 32 species in about an hour in my yard. Highlights include vesper, chipping, white-crowned and white-throated sparrows. (I had my first juncos yesterday but none this morning.). Also black-throated green, palm, yellow-rumps and common yellowthroat warblers, blue-headed and a rather late red-eyed vireo, both kinglets, and house wren.

All the time flocks of Canada geese flying over and blue jays ubiquitous.

Larry Alden
Meadowdale (southern Guilderland on New Scotland border)

Posted by: Larry & Penny Alden <overlook...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)