Date: 10/12/17 3:26 am
From: <Rubberhead...> <rubberhead...>
Subject: Re: Correction on SC Inland Gray Kingbird Sightings RE: Fall bird and butterfly walks at Santee NWR -
Not inland but I got a Gray Kingbird and a Zerbra Longwing within feet of
each other in the Parking Lot of Garris Landing on September 30th...I think
both are pretty much Florida specialities.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__c1.staticflickr.com_5_4471_37421979616-5F2c8270b4e2-5Fb.jpg&d=DwICAw&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=-9GEDkIkLdKRJP30nWUq6KZbzrHhslitgnP00rbIoco&s=kfadk_tAfeb3nlbO7LCMK6FUN0uJqITUbic4uxQGEzc&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__c1.staticflickr.com_5_4476_37438534282-5Fe048f52833-5Fb.jpg&d=DwICAw&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=-9GEDkIkLdKRJP30nWUq6KZbzrHhslitgnP00rbIoco&s=QW538gsndWKuRe7yFTulnnuaGvA4iMpydpeEuOiOCrc&e=