Date: 10/11/17 6:46 pm
From: Kevin Murphy <kevin.murphy39...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Monday/Wednesday sightings
I spent Monday and Wednesday in northwest and southwest Iowa (respectively)
and had a few noteworthy sightings.

Monday I had FOS (first of season) Fox Sparrows, Lapland Longspurs, and
Smith's Longspurs.

Today I had my FOS Juncos including a snazzy-looking Oregon as well as a
single late Yellow-billed Cuckoo, both in Monona County.

Bird on,

Kevin Murphy, Ames