Date: 10/11/17 5:55 pm
From: Sharon Bauer <sharon.bauer519...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ibis continuing at Jensen Marsh/Madison County
Couldn't help myself and stopped at Jensen after work today. Ibis is
continuing. Got some - photos as at least the sun was shining :) Bird
shows a red eye, which from my books identifies a possible White- faced.
I'll post a pic on FB- could use some input from the real birders.
Sharon Bauer
Winterset