Date: 10/11/17 5:50 pm
From: Pip Fisher <pip...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Answer & still no Sighting - upcoming IOU mtgs...
Hi Lee-

We are close to a date and location for the Spring 2018 meeting. We will have that before the IOU meeting in Nov, hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

The Fall 2018 meeting is still in search of a home, and accepting proposals for a location and local site support. Please contact me directly with suggestions.

Thanks for asking,

Pip Fisher
Vice President
Iowa Ornithologists Union