Date: 10/11/17 2:34 pm
From: Stewart Wechsler <ecostewart...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Re: Barred owl behavior ()
Thanks for the pellet coughing video Larry!

At times I see smaller "lesser pellets" in the same place as the standard
cat fur-ball sized ones under owl roosts. I'm still just guessing that the
owl in the original video posted by Whitney was an attempt to cough up a
pellet, but now I am amending that to suspect that there was a "lesser
pellet" that the owl she videoed was trying to cough up, but had failed in
the tries she saw. I'll still be interested in any additional opinions.

-Stewart