Date: 10/11/17 1:22 pm
From: Richard Hollis <xiboia...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Eagle Optics going out of business sale
With that in mind, the Eagle Optics owners and staff have decided to cease all business operations on Dec 31, 2017. As always, Eagle Optics recognizes that without our customers and partners, we could not have been successful in our support of the birding community and bird conservation these many years. We want to thank you and are eternally grateful for the relationships, partnerships, and community we have built together.

As part of ceasing business operations, we are offering exciting sales opportunities. Please visit www.eagleoptics.com <http://www.eagleoptics.com/> for these sales, or call us at 1-800-289-1132. We also understand that you may have questions about this change, and we invite you to visit our information page here <https://www.eagleoptics.com/pages/eagle-optics-service-information> for more details or to call us at 1-800-289-1132.

Rick Hollis
3524 Cumberland Ridge Rd NE
52317

665-3141