Date: 10/10/17 1:42 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Dead house sparrows
The state has been taking extra precautions in some areas because they have found mosquitoes carrying West Nile virus. And in much of MD, mosquitoes can be around through the winter.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
www.patuxentbirdclub.org

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>