Date: 10/10/17 1:42 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Woodhouse's Jay
What is interesting to me about the specimens is that we are told that two
fieldmarks for Woodhouse's are the lack of a "necklace" on the upper breast
and blue undertail coverts. Yet all four of these birds show those features
and they are supposed to be different species. Am I missing something?

Tom Crabtree, Bend