Date: 10/10/17 8:12 am
From: Patience Chamberlin <patiencechamberlin...>
Subject: [NHBirds] New Castle Gnatcatcher
A blue-gray gnatcatcher with the chickadees on Pit Lane in New Castle on Oct 6. Sorry about the late post, but it just occurred to me that it’s getting late in the season.
Also, one peregrine falcon on same day over the Commons.

Today, Oct 10, I had a N Mockingbird with a silver band on its right leg. I could see no more detail on it. End of Ocean Rd near beach.

Large groups of DC Cormorants gathering and moving on Piscataqua River. And also many Bonaparte’s gulls feeding sometimes in large groups. @100.

patience chamberlin
New Castle