Date: 10/10/17 4:30 am
From: Jory Teltser via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Nocturnal migrants
I stepped out on my porch at around 445 this morning and stayed out till
about 6. Dispite NW winds, it was still warm outside and I had very few
birds. However, before I went outside, I checked the radar and there was
movement.

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 5:23 AM Nick Bonomo via CTBirds <
<ctbirds...> wrote:

> Did not check the radar overnight, but heading out this morning there are
> many warblers, sparrows and thrushes calling overhead in Norwalk.
>
> Nick Bonomo
> Wallingford, CT
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Jory Teltser, President of the CTYBC
Westport
*Check out the Connecticut Young Birders Blog!*
https://connecticutybc.wordpress.com/