Date: 10/9/17 9:35 pm
From: Linda Just <ljustrn...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Dead house sparrows
Could it possibly be pesticides in the bird seed? 5 yrs. ago, Scott's
knowingly ignored the EPA's restriction on putting pesticides in the bird
seed, causing multiple bird deaths. They were fined, but such a small
amount compared to their gross negligence. To this day, I refuse to buy
any Scott's products. I even stopped buying their Miracle Gro fertilizer.
Don't know if anything like that would be a possibility again, but I wonder.

Lin Just
Colora, Md., Cecil County