Date: 10/9/17 7:36 pm
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Rough-legged Hawks in N Iowa
On the way to and from a meeting in St. Paul MN today I saw my first 2
Rough-legged Hawks of this Fall. The first was a light-morph perched on a
utility pole a few miles west of Webster City along Hwy. 20 around 8 AM
this morning. The other was a dark-morph hovering like a Kestrel along
I-35 about 15 miles S. of Clear Lake at 6:20 this evening.

Doug Harr
Ogden