Date: 10/9/17 3:15 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Beaver Marsh this AM
Ventured out late morning after the weather seemed to clear some. Pretty quiet but a few birds around.

Only warblers were Yellow-rumpeds and a couple Palms.

Did see my FOS Rusty Blackbird--great close looks at a male.

E. Bluebirds, one Catbird, Carolina Wrens singing

4 Black Ducks

Sparrows: White-throated, Swamp, Song.

White-breasted Nuthatches

Only heron was a Great Blue.