Date: 10/9/17 11:53 am
From: JOHN ROCKWOOD <loonphotog...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: NH Loon video from 12/6/2016
I was out kayaking July 12 watching and photographing a loon family from a distance. One of the local eagles flew by freaking out the loon parents. Within seconds I had company for the next 10 minutes until the eagle left the area. The loon chick was 1 day old at this point.

Feel free to share.

https://vimeo.com/237401738

John Rockwood