Date: 10/9/17 11:30 am
From: Trish G <trishrg62...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Black-throated Green continues 7 Oct 2017
Tom,

Thanks for the help getting the Black-throated Green Warbler, and also for
the new found knowledge of the Pacific-slope call. I looked it up on
Xeno-canto, and it was listed as a "teet" call, and also position call.
No doubt, I've probably chased that call many times, thinking it was
something else. Sounded like a Warbler to me. That's one of many things I
love about birding, I learn new things all the time.

Trish

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 7:27 AM, Liga Auzins <llauzins...>
[OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...> wrote:

> The Mile Square Park female Black-throated Green Warbler continues at 7:15
> aM IN THE cluster of 4 eucs by the palm lined walkway between Palm Island
> and Edinger.
>
> Tom Wurster and Liga Auzins Wurster
> Garden Grove
>
> Sent from my iPhone