Date: 10/9/17 10:15 am
From: Aaron Balogh <crotalus269...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Red Crossbills, Jackson Co
What a coincidence - I was looking at historic Red Crossbill reports on
eBird specifically for Settlement Rd at the exact second this e-mail came
through.
Planning a trip to Black River Falls SF October 21-22 and was wondering if
any RECR had been sighted recently. Thanks for inadvertently answering my
question!

-Aaron Balogh
Middleton, WI