Date: 10/9/17 10:11 am
Subject: Re: Bell's Vireo at NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher - NO this morning but Gray Kingbird YES
Sorry, I had linked to the wrong checklist when referring to the Bell's
Vireo -- it's this checklist:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S39674809&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=1T0vmTTSxOvjOJSMGDb8exoXevUXxTTYlrWuKMpvAug&s=1TCFFT6jQ2kqdxiVQJ9oMOD1yb7r6YKuy6OtCcf2iCk&e= .

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Poelstra
311 Biological Sciences Building, Biology Department
Duke University Durham, NC
Email: <jelmerpoelstra...> / <jelmer.poelstra...>
Phone: (+1) 919-260-8253

Join us on Facebook!