Date: 10/9/17 9:35 am
From: Thomas Wetmore <ttw4...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Great Egrets
Last ten days at Plum Island. Note counts from the 6th and 1st.

• Great Egret, Ardea alba
• 08 Oct, 15, e labato
• 08 Oct, 46 inc 31 together main pan, n landry
• 08 Oct, 30+ var, t wetmore
• 07 Oct, 5, d prima
• 07 Oct, 15, d&t swain
• 07 Oct, 30 marshes, e labato
• 07 Oct, 7, j berry
• 07 Oct, 30, s sullivan, j keeley
• 07 Oct, 10+ marshes, t wetmore
• 06 Oct, 8 var, d chickering, l cooper
• 06 Oct, 70++, e labato
• 06 Oct, 1, w tatro
• 06 Oct, 12+ var, t wetmore
• 05 Oct, 7 inc 5 stage, d prima
• 05 Oct, 15, e labato
• 05 Oct, 32, s sullivan
• 04 Oct, ~15 var, d weaver-joppa
• 04 Oct, 19, e Labato
• 03 Oct, 11 scurves, d chickering
• 03 Oct, 26 most wtage, e labato
• 03 Oct, 19, r heil
• 02 Oct, 20, e labato
• 02 Oct, 35-40 var, t wetmore
• 01 Oct, 28 var, d chickering, l cooper
• 01 Oct, 50 marshes thruout, e labato
• 01 Oct, 43 most s/main pan, n landry
• 01 Oct, 63, s miller, c dengler
• 01 Oct, 29, s sullivan, j keeley
• 01 Oct, 20+ inc early am flybys, t wetmore
• 30 Sep, 24+ most stage, t wetmore
• 29 Sep, 17 var, d chickering, l cooper
• 29 Sep, 27 var pans to wardens, d williams
• 29 Sep, 16+ var, t wetmore

> On Oct 9, 2017, at 12:07 PM, Peter Trull <petrull...> wrote:
>
> Massbirders,
> According to Veit and Petersen, 51 is the second highest fall count for great egrets for the state, although there may be some high fall counts on
> e bird since publication. Yet to check.
> Peter Trull
> Brewster
> <petrull...>