Date: 10/9/17 9:20 am
Subject: RE: Bell's Vireo at NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher - NO this morning but Gray Kingbird YES
Hello all,

I was not able to find the Bell’s this morning, plenty of obvious White-eyes but no Bell’s.

However, I did have a brief sighting of what I am fairly certain was a Gray Kingbird. I know Jelmer saw a late Eastern Kingbird in the same area but this one looked good for a Gray to me.

Photos at

Photographicbirdlistomania.blogspot.com

Might try again this evening.

Jamie Adams