Date: 10/9/17 8:06 am
From: <krhuttondvm...> <krhuttondvm...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] RT Hummingbird, Clermont County
As of 8:00am Oct 9, I still have a Ruby-throated Hummingbird at my feeder in SE Clermont County.  The red scales on the side of his throat show him to be a first year male.  Photos on eBird and Clermont County Birders Facebook page.  Keep those nectar feeders up for a little while longer - migration is not over yet.

Kathi Hutton
Clermont County (SW Ohio)