Date: 10/8/17 5:16 pm
From: Marlene A Condon via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Not birding - eagleoptics.com
This is sad news, indeed.

I have found my Eagle Optics binocs (which I bought several years ago to watch butterflies and the goings-on at bird nests on my porch and carport) to be superb, and the folks there were very helpful when I had questions.

Thanks, Deapesh, for letting folks know.

Sincerely,
Marlene

In a message dated 10/8/2017 2:44:45 PM US Eastern Standard Time, <va-bird...> writes:

Hi, Not birding related and maybe some of you know this already — sad to report that eagleoptics.com will shut down by the end of this year. They are having a sale going on their website.  Cheers, - Deapesh. *** You are subscribed to va-bird as <marlenecondon...> If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***