Date: 10/8/17 12:47 pm
From: Tyler M. Harms <tyharms...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Polk County weekend birds
Hi Birders,

We spent most of the weekend in Polk County with family but observed some
fun incidental migrants and other birds. Yesterday, we observed a flock of
~150 Greater White-fronted Geese flying over the area of Moeckley Prairie.
Yellow-rumped Warblers were numerous at Cherry Glen campground along with
the occasional Orange-crowned and Tennessee Warbler and Ruby-crowned
Kinglet. We also saw a single Red-breasted Nuthatch at the Cherry Glen
campground this afternoon.

Take care,

Tyler Harms
Ames, Story Co.