Date: 10/8/17 11:54 am
From: Simpson, Bruce <simpson...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods-16 Warblers-Connecticut
Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus off
of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit

Below is a list of some of the Birds seen this morning on my monthly Bird
Hike at Blendon Woods

Nature Center Parking 8:00 AM
Warblers
N Parula-male
Tennessee
Magnolia
Bay-breasted
Nashville
Cape May
Black-throated Green
American Redstart
Yellow-rumped
Cedar Waxwing
Chimney Swifts
Vireos
Blue-headed
Philadelphia
E Towhee
N Flicker
E Bluebirds
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Thrushes-in Bay-berry bushes
Grey-cheeked-9
Swainson's

Thoreau Lake
Mallards
Wood Ducks
American Black Duck
American Coot
Pied-billed Grebe-3
Belted Kingfisher-young female
Cooper's Hawk

Goldenrod Trail 11:40 AM
Warblers
Connecticut-young
Black-and-white-singing
Blackburian-young female and male singing
Orange-crowned
Tennessee
Black-throated Green
Yellow-rumped
Pine Warbler
C Yellowthroat
Blackpoll
Blue-headed Vireo
Red-shouldered Hawk
Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Nature Center Bird Viewing Window
Red-shouldered Hawk-caught a frog

Blendon Woods Metro Park
Nature Center
614-895-6221 <(614)%20895-6221>

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus