Date: 10/7/17 4:15 pm
From: Christopher McPherson <cmcpherson687...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Birding gear
With permission from the moderator:

Figured I would post this before serving this up on Craig's-list, I have a
few items I would like to purge from my birding gear collection, please let
me know if you have any interest off list: <cmcpherson687...>

For sale:

Zoom H5 Hand recorder with XY and SGH-6 Shotgun microphones, very handed
for recording bird songs

Tamron AO11 SP 150 - 600mm F/5 - 6.3 lens with Canon mount

Canon 7D camera body

Regards
Chris