Date: 10/7/17 2:57 pm
From: Christopher McPherson <cmcpherson687...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Dickcissel Hollis
Dickcissels seem to be rather common this fall but I've had a bit of a lull
the last few weeks, today I had another Dickcissel in a poke berry bush,
always nice to see!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127251358@N05/36843904144/in/dateposted/

I also observed a remarkable Butterfly migration, I suspect several hundred
Monarchs and as many as 125 Painted Lady's and a few lingering Common
Buckeyes

The surprise of the day was a Common Checkered-Skipper, unclear on this
butterflies occurrence in New Hampshire but this was my first sighting for
NH.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127251358@N05/37553981891/in/dateposted/

Regards
Chris McPherson