Date: 10/6/17 4:42 pm
From: Anthony Hill <anhinga13...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Eric's mention of 'Chuck'
This report caught my eye. Waaaaaay back on May 19 2004 we banded one on
Appledore. The person who brought the bird in from the nets reported
that it was chasing an American Redstart.

I have a photo (taken by Dan Hayward) that I can share; please email me
off-list if you're interested.

Thanks.

Anthony Hill
S. Hadley MA (and Appledore)