Date: 10/5/17 4:23 pm
From: Ed Wallace <mottledduck...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] City Park - Couturie Forest, Oct 5, 2017 - Black-billed Cuckoo, Nashville Warbler, etc.
Terri,

You can find it on some on-line street maps. However, if you can't find it, it is on the Norths side of the circle where Harrison and Diagonal Dr. come together. There will be a small parking lot there and gravel road to the model airplane field is beyond the gate.

From: <ebird-checklist...>
Date: Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Subject: eBird Report - City Park--Couturie Forest, Oct 5, 2017
To: <loxosceles928...>

City Park--Couturie Forest, Orleans, Louisiana, US Oct 5, 2017 8:50 AM - 9:57 AM
Protocol: Traveling
2.38 mile(s)
Comments: James W. Beck and Linda Kingsland<br>Submitted from eBird
Android 1.3
47 species (+1 other taxa)

Wood Duck (Aix sponsa) 1
Mallard (Domestic type) (Anas platyrhynchos (Domestic type)) 1 Anhinga (Anhinga anhinga) 6 Great Blue Heron (Ardea herodias) 1 Great Egret (Ardea alba) 2 Cattle Egret (Bubulcus ibis) 1 Green Heron (Butorides virescens) 1 White Ibis (Eudocimus albus) 2 Osprey (Pandion haliaetus) 1 Cooper's Hawk (Accipiter cooperii) 2 Red-shouldered Hawk (Buteo lineatus) 1 Mourning Dove (Zenaida macroura) 1 Black-billed Cuckoo (Coccyzus erythropthalmus) 1 Chimney Swift (Chaetura pelagica) 19 Ruby-throated Hummingbird (Archilochus colubris) 2 Downy Woodpecker (Picoides pubescens) 8 Northern Flicker (Colaptes auratus) 1 Eastern Wood-Pewee (Contopus virens) 1 Eastern Phoebe (Sayornis phoebe) 1 White-eyed Vireo (Vireo griseus) 3 Red-eyed Vireo (Vireo olivaceus) 3 Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata) 18 American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos) 13 Fish Crow (Corvus ossifragus) 6 Carolina Chickadee (Poecile carolinensis) 14 Carolina Wren (Thryothorus ludovicianus) 8 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher (Polioptila caerulea) 11 American Robin (Turdus migratorius) 10 Gray Catbird (Dumetella carolinensis) 7 Brown Thrasher (Toxostoma rufum) 4 Northern Mockingbird (Mimus polyglottos) 7 Northern Waterthrush (Parkesia noveboracensis) 2 Black-and-white Warbler (Mniotilta varia) 1 Tennessee Warbler (Oreothlypis peregrina) 4 Nashville Warbler (Oreothlypis ruficapilla) 1 Common Yellowthroat (Geothlypis trichas) 4 American Redstart (Setophaga ruticilla) 6 Northern Parula (Setophaga americana) 1 Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) 5 Yellow Warbler (Setophaga petechia) 6 Chestnut-sided Warbler (Setophaga pensylvanica) 1 Wilson's Warbler (Cardellina pusilla) 3 Summer Tanager (Piranga rubra) 2 Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) 16 Rose-breasted Grosbeak (Pheucticus ludovicianus) 1 Blue Grosbeak (Passerina caerulea) 1 Indigo Bunting (Passerina cyanea) 3 House Finch (Haemorhous mexicanus) 8

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S39566871

James W. Beck
City of New Orleans Mosquito & Termite Control Board
2100 Leon C. Simon Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70122
<loxosceles928...>

Join us on Facebook!