Date: 10/5/17 10:58 am
From: Peter Fissel <peter.fissel...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Vacation!...................Bruce McCurdy
On the off chance anyone doesn't know, this is a scam from a hacked email account. Since it's a "dmarc-noreply" address anyway (meaning a Yahoo account, virtually all of which have been hacked, hence the "noreply" solution,) you wouldn't be able to respond, even if you were naive enough to fall for it.

I'll be unsubscribing Bruce's address, and he won't be able to resubscribe his yahoo.com address. He'd need to set up a free gmail or other account to resubscribe (in case you see this, Bruce.)

Peter Fissel

Wisbirdn Admin