Date: 10/5/17 7:40 am
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Durham sparrows
Birders,

I can add Durham to the list of Clay-colored Sparrow hosts, with one at the Woodridge Playing fields on Fogg Dr. this morning. Tuesday I had my first White-crowned of the season at Oyster River Forest. I never did find a warbler wave in town this fall, so maybe sparrows will provide some consolation.

Also a pair of Fish Crows were on UNH campus yesterday, as well as two Sapsuckers.

Kurk Dorsey

Durham