Date: 10/4/17 1:41 pm
From: Alex Bloss <alex_bloss13...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Montrose Bald Eagle
Hi all,

Nobody seems to have reported here the Bald Eagle that flew over Montrose beach this morning. Matt Cvetas called it out to me as it came in from the north and flew over the beach and toward the meadow. This is an uncommon bird here (my first for Montrose, though others have seen some, I'm sure). I understand that it flew back north again after circling around the meadow.

Nice bird!

Cheers,

Alex Bloss
Chicago