Date: 10/4/17 10:04 am
From: Lyndal York <lrbluejay...>
Subject: Birding request
Arbirders,

Any one want to show a chap an Ivory-billed Woodpecker?

Received the following on the arbird mail:
Dan Albro <dnadyno...>
10:59 AM (1 hour ago)
"Hi my name is Dan Albro.

I am currently in Alabama and will be coming to Arkansas tomorrow and Friday..
I am on cross country road trip and looking for adventure. I am a birder
and have always wanted to go birding where the ivory billed woodpecker was
seen back in 2004/2005. It would be great to have an opportunity to be
that guy who got a photo of one to prove they still exist. Could you put
me in contact with someone who could guide me to a potential ivory billed
spot? I would like to go out Friday morning."

Lyndal York
AAS Webmaster

Join us on Facebook!