Date: 10/4/17 9:02 am
From: Jacob Wiese <jwiese66...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Palm Warbler Possibly
Hey all,
Today around 10:30 I went out to my backyard in Indianola and saw what I believe to be a Palm Warbler. I first noticed a yellow rump but also that it was mostly brown with streaks going across it's breast. I know warblers are migrating through but did not know if there has been record of Palm Warblers coming through this time of year. Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Jake Wiese
Indianola
Warren County

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone