Date: 10/4/17 6:34 am
From: bill fontenot <natrldlite...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Cameron bird
yes John.....one would think — in accordance with field birding protocol — that Paul n Van blew their already-miniscule chances of encountering a white-rumped sandpiper to hades and back once they uttered its name at the first group of birds.........slim squared.......prolly cubed......

bill fontenot

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 3, 2017, at 9:28 PM, John Romano <birderjuan...> wrote:
>
> To answer your rhetorical question at the end of your blog, I would say " slim squared ". Again, very interesting reading.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 1, 2017, at 9:42 AM, Paul Conover <zoiseaux...> wrote:
>>
>> Labird,
>>
>> Van Remsen and I found a nice bird down in Cameron yesterday, a fall White-rumped Sandpiper. The tale behind it was somewhat weaving and winding, so I woke up my blog with a post relating it:
>>
>> https://swlouisianabirds.blogspot.com
>>
>> Paul Conover
>>
>> Lafayette

Join us on Facebook!