Date: 10/3/17 5:51 pm
From: B.G. Sloan <bgsloan3...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Sad news for many birds
Author of the article writes: "Insects pollinate the plants to produce much
of your food, from apples to corn that livestock eat". I'm thinking that
corn is self-pollinating, with maybe a boost from the wind? Don't mean to
undermine the major thrust of the article, but still...
Bernie Sloan
Former Milwaukeean