Date: 10/3/17 4:43 pm
From: Paul Dionne <gratefulpaul...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Warblers
I was getting ready to leave the old homestead at about 5:30 PM for a meeting and took a quick peak out front. A male Canada warbler was in the bird bath, with a Ruby-Crowned kinglet patiently waiting a turn. Several more Kingsley’s were in a large Concolor fir. Then a group of about a dozen Chipping sparrows dropped in when I was leaving. All in about two minutes.
Paul Dionne,
Derry

Sent from my iPhone

"Let there be songs to fill the air."