Date: 10/3/17 9:42 am
From: Daniel M. Keefe <daniel.keefe...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Goshawk, Durham
Just had a goshawk over our barn, only one I have ever seen here. 14 crows
making an incredible racket back in the forest, then it flew low over the
roof, pursued by one crow. So stocky looking. Otherwise slow on raptors
over the last hour of backyard birding. Several monarchs, and a solitary
raven.

Dan