Date: 10/1/17 5:12 pm
From: Danny Akers <birdmandan1231...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Red Crossbills - Ames
Hi All,

Again, while working on some ongoing landscaping projects in my yard this afternoon, I had at least a pair (possibly 3) of vocal flyover RED CROSSBILLS. Quite a bit of activity in the yard overall today: Brown Creeper, Ruby-crowned and Golden-crowned Kinglets, American Robins, Cedar Waxwings, constant Yellow-rumped Warblers, and White-throated Sparrows. No hummingbirds for the past two days.

Danny Akers
Ames