Date: 10/1/17 10:01 am
Subject: Re: Update #2 on conservation issues (posted August 23)
Thanks, Russ. I will definitely comment and am looking at the best way to
post this on Facebook. I have also composed a letter to send to our
Congressional contingent regarding preserving the pristine beauty of Alaska
and mentioning specific concerns.

Thanks for all the valuable information.

Maggie Strickland
Harmony, Maine

Join us on Facebook!