Date: 10/1/17 7:18 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Sparrow workshop?
Hello Pat,
I have some tentative info. I had heard that the annual Sparrow Workshop is scheduled to be Sunday, Oct. 15 at Stratford Point, with Chris Loscalzo as leader. I am not sure of the time. Let me confirm the date and other info, before an official announcement goes out.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone

.