Date: 9/30/17 2:10 pm
From: Hugh David Fleischmann <david...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] monk parakeet in Crownsville? Also could use help w/ a flycatcher, please
For some good news. Gene R and I found the Monk Parakeet as it was being transported home by the owners. It escaped yesterday and was captured by the owners of Smith Marina me returned safely.

Beautiful bird also known as a Quaker Parrot. And I will not be adding it to my MD list. I love happy endings.

Birding in 2017!

H. David Fleischmann
410-598-9292
<David...>