Date: 9/30/17 1:03 pm
From: Simpson, Bruce <simpson...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods-Warblers, Migrants
Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of some of Birds seen the last two day.

Warblers
Cape May
Black-throated Blue
Blackpoll
C Yellowthroat
Blue-winged
Hooded
Magnolia
N Parula
Bay-breasted
Black-throated Green
American Redstart
Nashville
Orange-crowned

Thoreau Lake
Mallards
Wood Ducks
Great Blue Heron
Belted Kingfisher
E Phoebe
Killdeer
Turkeys
Blue-winged Teal
N shoveler
A Black Duck

Vireos
Blue-headed
Red-eyed

Hawks
Red-tailed
Cooper's
Red-shouldered
Sharpie

Woodpeckers
Pileated
Hairy
N Flicker
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker

Others
Winter Wren
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Lincoln Sparrow
Chimney Swift
Red-breasted Nuthatch
Carolina Wren

Blendon Woods Metro Park
Nature Center
614-895-6221 <(614)%20895-6221>

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus