Date: 9/30/17 11:50 am
From: Oliver Burrus <whimbrelbirders...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Fw: Upcoming PFBC trip to Rollin's Savanna
Hope this works, if so then yay!
Oliver BurrusKane co.
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Oliver Burrus <whimbrelbirders.yahoo.com...>To: "<whimbrelbirders...>" <whimbrelbirders...>Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017, 1:01:20 PM CDTSubject: Upcoming PFBC trip to Rollin's Savanna

| View this email in your browser |

| |

TRIP TO ROLLINS SAVANNA ON SATURDAY

Hi everyone, please join us at Rollins Savanna to look for waterfowl, Nelson's Sparrows, and Sedge Wrens. We will walk through the marsh in search of these elusive birds so PLEASE BRING WATERPROOF FOOTWEAR. Our next stop will be to Volo Bog, we may find late warblers, flycatchers, and more marsh birds. Our last stop will be at Glacial Park where a group of 6 White-faced Ibises has been hanging out recently among the many waterfowl species.

| RSVP HERE |

| DATE: October 7th
MEETING TIME: 7:30 AM
LEADER: Oliver Burrus
MEETING LOCATION: Drury Lane entrance

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| Copyright © 2017 Whimbrel Birders Club, All rights reserved

Join us on Facebook!