Date: 9/30/17 10:42 am
From: Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Lake Barney, Dane co
We had a group of birders from many locations. on a field trip, this morning. Kay, Dar, Stuart, you get the picture. Anyhow we started at Barney. We got 2 young LeConte's in the upper field. Then we over the hill and down to the wet stuff. We kicked up a Nelson's , and everyone got a good look. Stuart and I were out in the water when it flushed. The bird did end up in the tall grasses.
Then we went to a private field ,on Rutland-Dunn Road. Got great looks at 2 adult LeConte's. Stuart spotted a Nelson's ,and we got nice looks.
Those were the target birds, for the day. So a fun morning out. And I got a free hat out of the deal. Thanks Dar.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.